Help is on the way...
Need help using BadgeKit? No problem – the whole point of BadgeKit is to help you get badging, so there's plenty of help on hand! Get in touch using one of the methods below or read through the information on this page to get started. If you're a developer and want to work with the BadgeKit APIs, have a look at the BadgeKit Wiki.
BadgeKit is a set of tools to help you use the Open Badges framework within your own sites and applications – to find out more about Open Badges see OpenBadges.org.
Learn how to use BadgeKit
For additional help, use one of the following communication channels:
- Post general questions in our Community Google Groups and post specific technical questions in our Dev Google Group.
- Reach members of the Open Badges team directly on IRC in the #badges room.
- Watch our BadgeKit Training Webinars for a full walk-through of the tools.
- Email questions directly to email@example.com and a member of the team will follow-up directly.
- Follow or tweet the Open Badges team @OpenBadges